Sunday, September 14, 2008

Lazy day at home









Today is our one day out of the week where everyone is home. It is very warm today. The rain made it warmer but we had bbq ribs for dinner. My husband commands both grills (gas and charcoal) and he loves it. We topped it off with his semi-homemade sauce, mac and cheese, and baked beans.





My progress on the baby blanket is slow. I'm using yarn that I already have since I have quite a stash. I'll give it a few hours tomorrow. I am just going to enjoy the rest of my family day because the chaos begins again tomorrow!









No comments:

There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog

There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a full time mom, wife,nurse. I love to cook, crochet and knit for leisure.

Jackie's Jams

Knitting News Cast Knitting News

My Blog List

Labels

Followers

Free Stuff - Cooking , Food

WinedIn | 10 Featured Food and Wine Pairs

There was an error in this gadget