Friday, September 19, 2008

NEW TOYS ON A BUDGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








I often shop discount stores for kitchen items at a steal. This way I am able to buy all kinds of "toys" for my kitchen. If I see a chef on tv or even a chef on a blog with a cool tool or gadget, the discount stores is where I look first and I usually get them dirt cheap. Here are a couple of things I found. This egg slicer is so cool. The bacon press was $5 and works well with my cast iron skillet. The hand blender was less than 10 bucks and an inexpensive way to own a cool little appliance without upsetting my husband. I paid less than $40 bucks for these items. This is also how I get most of my yarn. I go to stores like TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Ross, BigLots(where I get yarn for about $1 a ball) and when Target has a sale, I'm there if there's money in the budget for it. The Crock Pot for example, was only $20 bucks! Can u believe that! I can't wait to get cooking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!












No comments:

There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog

There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a full time mom, wife,nurse. I love to cook, crochet and knit for leisure.

Jackie's Jams

Knitting News Cast Knitting News

My Blog List

Labels

Followers

Free Stuff - Cooking , Food

WinedIn | 10 Featured Food and Wine Pairs

There was an error in this gadget