Although I have had a wonderful summer with my family, ( Two trips this summer; One to North Carolina and one to Orlando) it feels good to get back to routine. I truly miss the signs of fall like the leaves turning colors (because I am now living in florida), but autumn is coming none the less. I recently got back into my crocheting and knitting and I am cooking more. I have started a few projects, but no finished product yet. For me the fun is in the creating. I am still learning knitting techniques but have crocheted since I was 10. The best stress reliever. And relief is what I need working full time as a nurse.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
- De-Stressing with Cooking, Crafting and Gardening!
- I am a full time mom, wife,nurse. I love to cook, crochet and knit for leisure.
- ► 2009 (18)
- HOW COOL IS THIS?
- A WHILE AGO, I FOUND THIS WONDERFUL YARN CALLE...
- THIS WAS A LOT OF FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I PUT AN X BY ...
- WHO KNEW?
- GREAT KITCHEN HELPER
- NEW TOYS ON A BUDGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Lazy day at home
- With school back in swing, the baking bug has bit...
- Holiday Knitting
- VACATION'S OVER BACK TO WORK BACK TO SCHOOL!
- ▼ September (10)