Wednesday, September 3, 2008

VACATION'S OVER BACK TO WORK BACK TO SCHOOL!

































































































Although I have had a wonderful summer with my family, ( Two trips this summer; One to North Carolina and one to Orlando) it feels good to get back to routine. I truly miss the signs of fall like the leaves turning colors (because I am now living in florida), but autumn is coming none the less. I recently got back into my crocheting and knitting and I am cooking more. I have started a few projects, but no finished product yet. For me the fun is in the creating. I am still learning knitting techniques but have crocheted since I was 10. The best stress reliever. And relief is what I need working full time as a nurse.

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog

There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a full time mom, wife,nurse. I love to cook, crochet and knit for leisure.

Jackie's Jams

Knitting News Cast Knitting News

My Blog List

Labels

Followers

Free Stuff - Cooking , Food

WinedIn | 10 Featured Food and Wine Pairs

There was an error in this gadget