Tuesday, October 21, 2008

ITALIAN SAUSAGES WITH ONIONS AND PEPPERS AND BLANKETS!









I COOKED ITALIAN SAUSAGES WITH ONIONS AND PEPPERS. I BROWNED THE SAUSAGES AND ADDED ONIONS AND BELL PEPPERS. PLACE THE ENTIRE OVEN SAFE PAN INTO THE OVEN AND BAKE FOR ABOUT 25 MINUTES. THEY CAN BE SERVED ON BUNS WITH A GREEN SALAD AND DINNER'S DONE.
AS FOR MY BLANKETS. I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON MY STRIPPED BLANKET FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS. I WOULD HAVE BEEN FINISHED BUT DOUBLE SHIFTS ALWAYS MAKE IT HARD. MY BABY BLANKET IT SO FAR BEHIND. I HAVE BEEN DOING A LITTLE WORK ON BOTH TODAY. I SHOULD FINISH BY THE END OF THE MONTH. THE FUN FOR ME IS THE CROCHETING AND KNITTING ITSELF. THAT'S WHERE THE STRESS RELIEF COMES IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog

There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a full time mom, wife,nurse. I love to cook, crochet and knit for leisure.

Jackie's Jams

Knitting News Cast Knitting News

My Blog List

Labels

Followers

Free Stuff - Cooking , Food

WinedIn | 10 Featured Food and Wine Pairs

There was an error in this gadget