Monday, November 10, 2008

GREAT ITEMS




My husband bought me this buffet server today. It was unbelievably cheap at Target this week. My first thought when I got this was the last potluck dinner we had at work without enough equipment to keep our food warm. I also found this cool cooktop for about 12 bucks (I love the feeling of finding a bargain). I already own a small 4 quart nesco roaster oven and recently purchased a crockpot versaware but this buffet server is great and it serves also as a warming plate. Just in time for Thanksgiving!!!!! If I can get all the girls at work to purchase one of these, then our potluck problems are solved!

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog

There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a full time mom, wife,nurse. I love to cook, crochet and knit for leisure.

Jackie's Jams

Knitting News Cast Knitting News

My Blog List

Labels

Followers

Free Stuff - Cooking , Food

WinedIn | 10 Featured Food and Wine Pairs

There was an error in this gadget