Sunday, November 2, 2008

Light Meal!




Today I wanted dinner to be on the light side so we went with fish. We grilled grouper fillets and asparagus spears. The grouper and asparagus were seasoned with seasoned salt black pepper and red pepper flakes. We then sprayed them lightly with olive oil cooking spray and grilled for about 5 minutes on each side for the fish and five minutes for the asparagus if frozen and ten minutes if fresh. With that, iced tea and a light and healthy meal is served!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog

There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a full time mom, wife,nurse. I love to cook, crochet and knit for leisure.

Jackie's Jams

Knitting News Cast Knitting News

My Blog List

Labels

Followers

Free Stuff - Cooking , Food

WinedIn | 10 Featured Food and Wine Pairs

There was an error in this gadget