Friday, December 26, 2008

WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS










Yesterday was wonderful. I was home with my family and it was my daughter's first Christmas as an independent woman. I am grateful that she is living only half and hour away. I came home from work to my traditional Christmas mamosa and the kids opened their gift. All were excited. After a holiday season full of traditional big meals, I baked a spiral, we had spaghetti salad and created a variety of meal trays. This is how we do Christmas each year. I hope the everyone's Christmas was wonderful!

1 comment:

The Southern Housewife said...

Look at that spread! I just ate lunch, but you're making me hungry!!! :P Love it! :) Thanks for visiting me!
-The Southern Wife

There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog

There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a full time mom, wife,nurse. I love to cook, crochet and knit for leisure.

Jackie's Jams

Knitting News Cast Knitting News

My Blog List

Labels

Followers

Free Stuff - Cooking , Food

WinedIn | 10 Featured Food and Wine Pairs

There was an error in this gadget