Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hello


IT HAS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I LAST POSTED. I HAVE BEEN WORKING SUPER OVERTIME AND NOW I AM ON VACATION. MY FAMILY AND I ARE TAKING A ROAD TRIP TO MICHIGAN AND I WILL BE CATCHING UP ON MY KNITTING AND CROCHET. I'VE DONE A LITTLE SEWING THOUGH. I HAVENT FINISHED MY DRESS. I NEED A DRESSFORM SO I CAN TAKE PICS OF MY PROGRESS. I SEWED A COUPLE TRAVEL PILLOWCASES FOR THE TRIP THOUGH. I BOUGHT A SMALL JANOME MINI SEWING MACHINE. IT IS AMAZING. I THINK IT WORKS BETTER THAN THE BIG ONE. I LOVE IT. I CANT WAIT TO TACKLE MORE PROJECTS WITH THIS MACHINE.

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog

There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a full time mom, wife,nurse. I love to cook, crochet and knit for leisure.

Jackie's Jams

Knitting News Cast Knitting News

My Blog List

Labels

Followers

Free Stuff - Cooking , Food

WinedIn | 10 Featured Food and Wine Pairs

There was an error in this gadget